Saturday, January 26, 2008

A New Year

Here is it a new year and I haven't blogged once until now. I candidly admit that I did not make a resolution to be more faithful to my blog by updating it on a regular schedule. The resolution would have been broken by now.

When I am not busy working, reffing hockey, studying for the Minnesota bar exam, or spending time with Caryn and Kodiak, I enjoy playing poker. I play Texas Hold'em and Omaha Hi/Lo on Full Tilt Poker. Nothing high stakes, but just enough to keep my skills together for my annual trip to Las Vegas.

Well, I have been playing online poker at Full Tilt long enough to where I accumulated a significant amount of frequent player points. I chose to redeem most of those points for the custom baseball jersey seen in these pictures. I don't know what the jersey will suggest to other people. My hope is that it will instill a sense of intimidation in others when I am seen wearing it at the poker table.

No comments: